About Organic Farming
What is Organic Farming
Organic farming promotes the sustainable health and productivity of the ecosystem – soil, plants, animals and people. Organic foods are farmed in an environmentally sustainable and socially responsible way, focusing on soil regeneration, water conservation and animal welfare.
Below are a few videos for you to watch and get a better understanding of Organic farming.
The video titles are listed below and the videos are displayed from left to right.
- What is Organic
- Joel Salatin on Economically and Environmentally Sustainable Farm Businesses
- GMO Foods? How To Tell, Truth About Genetically Modified Foods & Label GMO Psychetruth Nutrition
- ORGANIC FARMING TAKING OFF ACROSS THE U.S.
- What are Roundup Ready & Bt Pesticide GMO crops? You need to know!
- Why Organic, Sustainable Farming Matters | Portrait of a Farmer
Click on the video link to play.